One of the cleanest
sources of energy
Wind energy is one of the cleanest sources of energy in existence.
Because it replaces other sources of energy, it contributes
in an extraordinary way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Le Nordais is able to eliminate 250 000 of CO2
annually. Furthermore, wind energy is simple to exploit and
its production costs are constantly dropping. So many advantages
encourage more and more countries to choose wind energy to
the detriment of polluting sources of energy.
Going Green for 2020
- In your opinion, should the Kyoto Protocol be ratified?
- How should our society deal with the Kyoto Protocol?
- Our we fooling ourselves to think that we can limit greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions without changing how we produce and use energy?
- Is it true that climate change should be a concern for each and every one of us?
- Are you convinced that our actions today will affect generations to come?
- Clean energy sources, especially wind power, provide us with comfort and a good quality of life.
- Should we encourage the promoters of this clean and renewable energy source?
- Do you believe that global warming kills?
- Turn off the engines! Do you think that doing so will decrease the amount of carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and nitrous oxide in the air?
- Do you turn off the lights when you leave a room?